Monday 30 November 2015

Robyn Williams has moved to wordpress

Robyn Williams has left the building...


If you have stumbled upon my Robyn Williams Writes blogger site, then that makes me very happy.  It means I am gaining SEO visibility.  hahaha.

In my quest to conquer the internet ;)  I have started using WordPress.  I know, WordPress is so much harder to get your head around.  But in the end it actually is a more advanced medium for blogging.

So I am giving it another crack.

Perhaps in the future I will find it just too annoying and return to my good old faithful blogger.

But until then

you can find me at robynwilliamswrites .

until we meet again

stay safe.


Robyn Williams

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love to get your feedback. Just please keep it friendly.

Thanks

Robyn